2.Any data entered by the User on the Website, as long as they identify or can be identified in connection with other data, are subject to these provisions.
3.The administrator of Customers’ personal data is the Seller – Tipi.Tu Renata Pels, ul. Orłowicza 10, 37-500 Jarosław entered into the business register under NIP 792-18-82-889.
COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
1. The customer can browse the store without entering his / her personal data or without having to register, subject to the provisions of the point below (Data collected automatically).
2. When the Customer uses the store, the Customer data is automatically collected. This data includes: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data can be collected by cookies (“cookies”).
3. Cookies files referred to in point 2, files sent to a computer or other device of the Customer while browsing the Store’s website. Cookies save the User’s preferences, which enables, among others:
a. improving the quality of service and services provided,
b. correcting search results and relevance of displayed Products,
c. creating viewing statistics,
d. determining the user’s preferences, including the customer, and adapting the offer to his needs.
4. Cookie files do not cause any configuration changes on the device or software installed in the Customer’s device.
7. A customer who wants to delete existing cookies should choose the appropriate settings in the web browser used by him or delete cookies manually.
8. Blocking or deleting cookies may cause difficulties in using the online store.
9. According to the Regulations, the condition of placing the Order by the Customer is, among others, providing customer data. The customer provides his data voluntarily, however, the lack of indication of some data may prevent the Customer from submitting the Order, because the Seller will not be able to accept the Order and contact the Customer in order to determine the details of the Order and the possible conclusion of the Sales Agreement or another specific Store Regulations.
10. The Seller collects the following Customer data: first and last name, e-mail address, nickname, login, telephone number, product delivery address, data required to process the payment for the Order.
11. The Seller collects Customer data on the basis and for the purpose of:
a. performance of an agreement for the provision of electronic services (Article 6 (1) b of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data “Next RODO”),
b. conclusion of a sales contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the GDPR),
c. proper performance of the contract of sale, including the implementation of payment processes, delivery, examination of complaints, customer reservations and inquiries, and redress (Article 6 (1) letter f RODO),
d. marketing and promotion in the field of marketing and promotion of the Seller’s own products (Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO),
e. sending commercial information by electronic means – only in case of consent by the Customer, after obtaining consent for the processing of data for this purpose (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR),
f. adjusting, measuring and improving the Store’s services (Article 6 (1) letter f).
12. Registration of the Customer Account requires the Customer to provide a username (login) and Password. The Username and Password are confidential and should be protected by the Customer against unauthorized use by the User.
13. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to conclude a contract.
14. The Seller provides Customer data to other entities providing services to the Online Store, to the Customer or participating in the process of order processing or complaints based on contracts for entrusting data processing to the extent necessary to perform the indicated activities. This means that personal data is entrusted:
a. to entities providing and supporting the online store’s service system,
b. entities providing delivery services (postal operators and couriers),
c. payment operators.
If the Customer grants his consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes, the Customer’s data may be collected and used by the Seller for purposes of presenting a commercial offer, conducting competitions, promotional campaigns and other marketing activities of a similar nature.
If the Customer grants his consent to the processing of his personal data in order to receive commercial information in the form of, for example, a newsletter within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended), customer data may be collected and used by the Seller. The Customer’s consent to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of receiving commercial information also means that the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes.
15. It is possible to collect IP addresses of customers visiting the Online Shop, for the purpose of diagnosing technical problems, and creating statistical analyzes. In addition, these data can be used to administer and improve the Online Store.
16. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the contract or the provision of electronic services, and after this period for purposes and for the time required by law, as well as pending withdrawal of granted consents.
17. Every person, to the extent resulting from the provisions of law, has the right to access their data and rectification, removal or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Seller, as the data controller, as well as third parties who have been entrusted with the processing of data on the basis of separate agreements, use technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the data required by generally applicable laws, in particular, protect Customers’ personal data against unauthorized access, loss or damage.
2. The Customer is obliged to notify the Seller immediately about the use of his Client Account by unauthorized persons or about any other violations of the security rules related to the use of the Online Store identified by the Customer.
3. The Customer’s personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
4. The client’s personal data will not be the basis for automated decision making or profiling.
5. Every person whose data has been collected has the right to demand from the data controller access to their personal data, and to make copies thereof, to rectify them, delete or limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time, and the right to object.
6. The client also has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.