1.The following terms and conditions set out the rules for using the tipitu.eu online store. The owner of the Tipi.tu Online Shop is the company:
Tipi.Tu Renata Pels
ul. Orlowicza 10
hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider.
2.The Service Provider operates an online store (hereinafter referred to as the Shop), in which he offers the sale of goods and the provision of services by electronic means. The rules of using the Store are defined in these regulations (hereinafter referred to as “Regulations”). In the scope of services provided electronically, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended).
3.The owner runs a retail sale and is a VAT payer.
4. The store is a website through which the Service Provider sells goods via the Internet.
5. The buyer of goods offered in the Store is an adult Website user (including a user who previously created an account in the Store) who has placed an Order (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”).
6. Browsing the content of the Store does not require providing any data, in particular, creating an account in the Store.
7. Information about the goods available in the Store is an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF TIPITU.PL
1.The use of the Website may only take place based on the following rules. Use of the Website in any available form means acceptance and acceptance of the following Regulations in their entirety. The User declares that the content of the Regulations is known to him and undertakes to comply with the provisions contained therein.
2.The Regulations define the general rules for the use of tipitu.pl, including, in particular, the rights and obligations of Users. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the generally applicable Polish law, in particular the Civil Code. By making a registration or one-time shopping via the Online Store www.tipitu.pl, the User confirms that he is familiar with the content of the Regulations and agrees to its validity.
3.The goal of the Website is to offer customers access to the store’s offer and the possibility of purchasing goods presented via the Internet.
4. The sale of goods by the Store takes place through the conclusion of a sales contract via the Internet. The contract of sale is concluded by placing an order by the Customer and confirmation of its acceptance by the Service Provider.
5. The subject of the sales contract may be goods presented on the Website and included in the Store’s offer at the time of placing the Order.
6. Prices of products in the Shop’s offer are gross prices in Polish zlotys. The given prices do not include shipping costs, which are indicated at the time of placing the Order.
7. Orders placed by customers are carried out in accordance with prices valid on the day of placing the order displayed at the photo or description of the goods.
REGISTRATION OF ACCOUNT AND SUBMITTING ORDERS
1.There are two ways to place an order online store:
a. setting up an account with login and password
b. place an order without creating an account
In both cases, it is necessary to complete the order form to place an order.
2.To create an account, it is necessary to fill in the contact form giving the personal data of the Customer in accordance with the form. An individual login and password are assigned to each account. Creating an account is voluntary and optional.
3. The advantage of having an account is the ability to check the purchase history, participate in contests, receive newsletters.
4. Placing an order is a declaration of will to conclude a sales agreement with the Owner. The store confirms receipt of the order referred to above by sending confirmation of receipt of the order to the Customer’s e-mail address.
5. The order is saved in the online store system as a proof of the contract
6. The sales contract is concluded at the moment when the customer receives an confirmation of the conclusion of the contract along with the reference number sent to the e-mail address.
7. Delivery time depends on the choice of payment method, availability of goods and other factors independent of the Owner. By placing an order, the Customer can obtain information about the approximate date of the order.
The customer can choose one of the following payment methods for the ordered products:
a. transfer (prepayment): the amount due for the Order will be transferred to the Store’s bank account provided in the e-mail confirming the submission of the Order,
b. online payment through online Klarna system of online payments
- Get first. Pay later (14 days): The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. The complete terms and conditions you can find .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least 6.95 €) or else according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice it including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find .
- Pay now (Sofort direct banking): Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Credit Card (Visa/ Mastercard)
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods. You will be notified about the date by email.
The payment methods invoice, part payment and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find . General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .
c. payment via Paypal.
REALIZATION AND SHIPMENT OF ORDERS
1. In the case of non-payment or confirmation of the Order by the Service Provider within 5 working days, the Order will be canceled by the Service Provider, about which the Client will be notified via e-mail.
2. The implementation of the Order begins:
a. in the case of Orders paid by bank transfer – after posting the funds to the Service Provider’s bank account,
b. in the case of online payment via the Klarna system – at the moment when the customer receives an automatic e-mail with information about accepting the payment,
c. in the case of online payment via the PayPal system – at the moment when the customer receives an automatic e-mail with information about accepting the payment,
3. At the moment when all the Products ordered by the Customer are completed and ready for shipment, an e-mail is sent to complete the Order. The customer will receive the last message informing about the status of the Order, when the Order will be sent to the Customer.
4. The delivery time of the order is the total duration of the contract and its delivery. The lead time is given for the product at the time of purchase.
5. Orders are delivered up to 7 business days.
6. Shipping costs are given at the time of ordering.
7. Changes in the shipment, cancellation of the Order on the terms described in the Regulations are possible through contact with the Store at firstname.lastname@example.org
8.The customer may withdraw the order only by e-mail at email@example.com. The customer can not cancel orders that have already been sent (the customer received a message about the shipment). The above does not exclude the Customer’s right to withdraw from the contract.
9.If there is no product or products covered by the Customer’s order in the Store’s warehouse and ordering them from the suppliers will not be possible within the time provided for the Order, the Service Provider will inform the Customer about this fact by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or by phone, to propose an alternative product, divide the Order into parts or cancel the Order in whole or in part.
10. In the event that the Customer does not agree to the implementation of the Order with alternative products, the Order will be canceled in whole or in part in accordance with the Customer’s choice.
11. If the Order is canceled in the situation described in point 9 and the Customer has already paid for the Order, the Service Provider will refund the paid amount (or parts thereof in the case of the Order in part) in accordance with generally applicable laws.
1.The delivery of the product is available on the territory of Poland and outside the country according to courier service price list.
2.The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The delivery costs of the product are public and are included when placing the order.
3.After receiving the parcel, the customer is obliged to carefully check the condition of the packaging and its contents. In the event of damage to the parcel, the customer should prepare a damage report and damage to the parcel in the presence of the courier and inform the seller immediately.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1.A customer who is a consumer who has entered into a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring additional costs.
2.The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the consumer if the object of the service is a product manufactured according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs (eg Personalized Goods).
3.To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the original cash receipt and a statement of withdrawal from the contract, whose template is available on the Website at https://tipitu.eu/terms-and-conditions, before the deadline: tipi.tu Renata Pels, ul. Orłowicza 10, 37-500 Jarosław or using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
4.The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product return and the Customer’s statement of withdrawal, return all payments made by the Customer, including the delivery of the product (except for additional costs resulting from the selected by The customer’s delivery method other than the cheapest regular delivery method). The Seller shall refund the payment to the account number provided in the refund form or with Paypal payments to the Paypal account from which the order has been paid.
5.The Customer is obliged to return the product to the Seller immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the product.
6.In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1.The User may file a complaint if the services provided for in these Regulations are not or have not been carried out by the Administrator or are not carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
All complaints should be submitted by sending a completed form to the e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the address of the store.
2.Returned merchandise should be properly secured and packaged and returned complete in an undamaged condition to the address of the store.
3.The Seller will address the complaint as soon as possible, no later than 14 calendar days from the date of its delivery.
4.The full scope of responsibility and duties of the Seller towards the Customer is determined by the generally applicable provisions of law, in particular in the Civil Code. For sales contracts, the basis and scope of the Seller’s liability to the Customer for non-compliance of the product with the sales contract are determined by the generally applicable provisions of consumer sales law.
In case of any missing items in the shipment, please contact us immediately.
1.The service provider is liable for physical and legal defects of the delivered goods under the rules set out in the Civil Code, in the regulations regarding warranty for physical and legal defects.
2. A physical defect is the incompatibility of the item sold with the contract. In particular, the item sold is inconsistent with the contract if:
a. does not have properties that this kind of thing should have due to the purpose of the contract marked or resulting from the circumstances or destination,
b. does not have the properties that the seller has provided for the customer, including a sample or pattern,
c. is not suitable for the purpose of which the customer informed the seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the seller did not raise any objections to such a destination,
d. the product has been delivered incomplete.
3.The seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiration of two years from the date of delivery of the goods to the customer.
4. The Seller is not responsible for entering incorrect data by the Customer (in particular by providing incorrect data in the forms available on the website) or the Customer’s operation in a way that hinders or prevents the provision and implementation of services by the Seller.
5.The Seller reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of individual functionalities of the Online Store due to the need for maintenance, review or extension of the technical database or software. Suspending or terminating the benefits of individual functionalities of the Online Store may not violate the rights of the Customer.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All rights to the materials contained on the site tipitu.eu site, posted by the Owner or persons authorized by him, are entitled to the Owner. Their use may only take place with the consent of the Website Owner expressed in writing.
2.In particular, it is prohibited to:
a. copying photographs of goods offered by the Owner,
b. use the tipi.tu logo by unauthorized persons.
1.In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular – acts of 24 June 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), Act of 23 April 1964 – Code civil (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended).
2.The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Regulations. The Service Provider shall notify about changing the Regulations on the Online Store website at least 7 calendar days before the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations. The change in the provisions of the Regulations does not apply to Customers who placed an order during the previous version of the Regulations.
3.The Customer declares that the data provided by the Service Provider, in particular personal data, delivery address and correspondence, are true and complete. In the event of a change of data, the Customer is obliged to notify the Store about this fact by updating the data on the account established as part of the registration.
4.The customer has the right to terminate at any time the contract for the provision of electronic services (account services in the store) by removing the account established under registration.
5.Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the website